Hiatus until 2009

Woah, long time no blog.

During the holiday period, I ended up developing my event skills with the catering company I work for. This paid the rent and very much increased my passion for the industry and my job. Plus I was busy organising my birthday bash held just last weekend. It was fantastic; my best birthday ever. The catering was perfect, the venue superb, the staff wonderful and the guests enjoyed themselves. It all just ended too soon and I wish there were more photos taken.

The garage sale has not happened yet either but it is still in my mind of course. I've been strung out with work and now I am three weeks into my final semester in my event studies with major assessment roaring towards me! Lots to do for the next two months at least.

This is why I am putting Jensen Events on hold for a while. It might even cease to exist as I will never be able to run this up to the standard I desire without the skills of another person or two on board. This is not yet a call for a partner or team, but one day down the track there is the possibility when I am ready to kick start JE as an actual business, rather than the start-up or "initiative" that I call it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers