Survey Edited

There was a concern that my recent market research survey was asking for too much personal information, and I have edited it for this reason.

Finding information on location is important on the Internet, because I need to find out if I am reaching my locale in such early stages of setting up the business. I hope I have not upset or annoyed anyone thinking I had alternate motives for this information.

If you have already participated, you do not need to re-complete the survey. And I thank you also!

In other news, I shall be quite busy with my end of semester exams and assignments so I don't expect to be developing Jensen Events a lot until June. Shame, but I am definitely still around to chat and answer any questions you might have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers